L&C Science and Technology offers consulting services in the form of technical advise, application studies, customized instrumentation, experimental design and other services to R&D scientists in the field of materials evaluations.
Led by our Director of Research, Dr. Agustin F. Venero, L&C provides confidential technical consulting support and guidance in these areas
- Pressure/Vacuum Swing Adsorption processes and materials evaluations
- Temperature Swing Adsorption studies
- Gas separation processes
- Humidity and other vapor generation applications
- Permeation of gases and vapors, such as hydrogen, methane and CO2
- Instrumentation development for end-user research applications and OEM product development in areas related to L&C’s technical focus.
For a confidential review of your requirements and to schedule an initial complimentary telephone conference, please email Dr. Venero at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your email to his personal attention.